The role of the Technical Director at King’s Harbor Church is responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of technological assets and the training and development of production team members in support of all the ministry events of the church. This is a full-time position.
• Collaborate with the Lead Pastor, Worship Minister, and Communications Director to develop and execute strategic initiatives for Liturgy and Digital Content.
• Collaborate with ministry leads to strategize and plan the needed production and technological support for ministry events.
• Work with the Production Assistant to execute the pre-production timeline for the Sunday worship gathering and online broadcast.
• Collaborate with the Communications Department to execute the post-production timeline after the Sunday worship gathering.
• Provide thought leadership and direction for King’s Harbor Church’s continued growth in technology and production trends.
• Provide oversight of production volunteers including ongoing development and shepherding.
• Oversee the health and security of the current network infrastructure.
• Expand the network infrastructure as the needs of the church evolve.
• Implement a system of inventory, protection, and maintenance for all technology assets and software.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Skills and Qualifications
• Live a lifestyle consistent with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Agree with the King’s Harbor Church Statement of Faith.
• 3-5 years of experience in leading production teams.
• 3-5 years of experience in administering and servicing computer hardware and network technology.
• 3-5 years of experience in live event or broadcast production.
• Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of relevant audio engineering, lighting, and media presentation systems.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal, etc).
• Display a proven history of attracting and recruiting high-caliber volunteers.
• Think strategically and empower direct reports to implement a strategic plan.
• Proficient in administrative systems (e.g. Planning Center systems, the Google Suite, ProPresenter, etc.).
• Ability to resolve conflict through means of Biblical wisdom and counsel.
• Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other departments and staff members