12/18/20 Elder Update: A Message from Pastor Mike
In the video above, you’ll hear more about two important things in the life of our church that we want to direct your attention to:
Honoring Henry and Cindy Kaney
Henry will complete his time as a staff member of KHC at the end of this year. We want to share two important moments that we want you to be part of as we look to honor the Kaney family.
The first is an invitation to join us either online or in-person on Sunday, December 27 as Henry will be preaching and sharing his love for you and desire to see you continue to walk faithfully as a disciple of Jesus.
The second is an invitation to share meaningful thoughts of how the Kaneys have impacted you. To know Henry and Cindy is to know that they love to give meaningful cards. We want to ask you to find a card and share what they meant to you. Also, if you desire to bless them with a gift, you can include it in the card or send it to the church (with a clear designation that it is a gift for the Kaneys). All cards and gifts may be mailed to or brought to the church office by Sunday, January 3rd, 2021.
ATTN: Honoring Henry & Cindy Kaney
King’s Harbor Church
23915 Garnier St
Torrance, CA 90505
Thanks for joining with us as we celebrate this beloved family!
KHC Vision & Prayer Meeting
I am grateful for our time together this past Sunday night. If you were unable to be with us, below you will find the link to the recorded live stream from Vision and Prayer and the prayer points from the night. We ask that you would take the time to enter into prayer for these items with expectation for the Lord to move beyond what we can imagine.
Vision and Prayer Livestream
- 150 Baptisms (60% being new believers)
- Ten new Community Groups
- For our group leaders to be empowered by the Spirit to care for their group members and stir them toward good works.
- For healthy multiplication to become part of our groups culture
- An active roster of 200 volunteers for Children’s and Student Ministries
- Renewed strength for parents and guardians as they lead their children
- A season of revival in the next generation
- The launch of Discipleship Groups for Student Ministries
- Ten household units actively interested in long-term engagement with the nations
- 2 Church planters identified
- A renewed culture of evangelism and disciple-making
- An increased burden for the lost both locally and globally
- 90% of the 2021 budget complete by Dec. 1
- 300 people through the membership process
Grace and peace,