We offer Children's Ministry during both Sunday Worship Services for children birth through fifth grade.
King's Harbor uses Electronic
Thank you for trusting us with your precious children. We hope you feel welcome here at King’s Harbor Church!
A few things to keep in mind….
youchild needs you during the service, we will text you at the phone number you provided during check-in. Please have your phone on vibrate in case we need to contact you.
- All our classrooms are age appropriate both in design and curriculum. If your child is hesitant to go into class, you are welcome to go in with them. Older children are also welcome to go
ina younger sibling's class.
- After the service, you can go directly to your child’s classroom to check them out. For children pre-k and below, you will need to present the claim ticket you received at check-in to pick up your child. Parents without claim tickets will be asked to see a Children’s Ministry Coordinator for verification.
-Next time you come, you can go straight to the iPads for faster check-in. Simply type your last name in the box to get started!
NURSERY (Birth through 18 months)
- Please make sure to keep us up to date on preferences for your child (Cheerios, etc...). These questions can be answered on your profile.
- You will receive 3 printed name tags. One goes on your child, one you will use to stick on our roster and one you will keep as a claim ticket (starting Fall 2017)
- At the classroom
check in, please let us know if it is ok for your child to cry a little bit, or if you'd like us to get you right away.
EARLY CHILDHOOD (2 years- 5 years)
- You will receive 3 printed name tags. One goes on your child, one you will use to stick on our roster sheet, and one you will keep as a claim ticket to pick up your child. (Starting Fall 2017)
ELEMENTARY (K-Fifth Grade)
- You will receive 2 printed name tags. One goes on your child and one they will use to stick on our roster sheet. We do not use claim tickets for picking up elementary children. (Starting 2017)
- Fifth graders are allowed to sign themselves out of class rather than waiting for a parent. Please arrange a meeting place.
Questions? Please contact Lisa Larking, Children's Director,